Please read and be sure that you understand the policy BEFORE you register for a class.
1. Use our online scheduler to purchase and book your classes.
2. Cash and credit card payments accepted at the studio.
3. Prices are subject to change.
4. All payments are non-refundable.
You have 3 MONTHS after your first scheduled class to use your class package. For example, if you attend the first class of your package on January 15, you have until April 15 to use the remaining classes.
Packages that are purchased as part of a special deal are subject to the policies and restrictions associated with that deal.
Extensions will only be granted in cases of severe illness or injury. You must email email@example.com to request an extension, and you must provide a note from your doctor confirming your injury/disability.
1. STUDENTS MUST MAKE A RESERVATION TO ATTEND CLASS. RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST ONE HOUR IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS START TIME.
2. Class cancellations MUST occur at least EIGHT HOURS in advance of the class start time. In the case of no shows or late cancellation, students will lose the class.
3. TO BOOK A CLASS OR MAKE SCHEDULE CHANGES, PLEASE USE THE ONLINE SCHEDULER.
4. You may attend any class on any day, that suits your skill level. If you have questions about which level is best for you, please read our tips, consult with your instructor or contact us.
5. Re-scheduling a class package due to illness or injury.
If you are unable to use your class package due to physical injury or ill health, you can reschedule your classes for up to one year from the purchase date. In the case of ongoing physical disability, you may transfer your package to a friend or family member. In order to make these changes, you must contact us and inform us of your situation.
6. All classes are co-ed only unless they are designated ‘ladies only’ or ‘men only’ on the class schedule. Both men & women are welcome to book private lessons, private group classes, attend events or book a pole party.