Please read and be sure that you understand the policy BEFORE you register for a class.
1. Use our online schedule or the Luscious Maven app to purchase and book your classes.
2. Cash and credit card payments accepted at the studio.
3. Prices are subject to change.
4. All payments are non-refundable.
New Student class packages expire 1 month after the first scheduled class. Returning Student class packages expire 3 months after the first scheduled class. Packages that are purchased as part of a special deal are subject to the policies and restrictions associated with that deal.
Extensions will only be granted in cases of illness or injury. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an extension, and you must provide a note from your doctor confirming your injury/disability.
1. Students must make a reservation to attend class. Reservations must be made at least two hours in advance of the class start time.
2. Class cancellations must occur at least EIGHT HOURS in advance of the class start time. In the case of no shows or late cancellation, students will lose the class credit.
3. Students will not be admitted to class if they are more than 10 mins late. No exceptions.
4. The door to Studio A will remain locked during class times. The door will open 5 mins before the next class begins and will be locked 10 mins after the class starts.
4. To book a class or make schedule changes, please login to your account through the online schedule or the Luscious Maven app.
5. You may attend any class on any day, that suits your skill level. If you have questions about which level is best for you, please read here, consult with your instructor or contact us.
6. Re-scheduling a class package due to illness or injury.
If you are unable to use your class package due to physical injury or ill health, you can reschedule your classes for up to one year from the purchase date. In the case of ongoing physical disability, you may transfer your package to a friend or family member. In order to make these changes, please contact us and inform us of your situation.
7. All genders are welcome at our studio. All classes are inclusive unless they are designated ‘ladies only’ or ‘men only’ on the class schedule. Anyone may book workshops, private lessons, attend events or book a pole party.